2012 Viper NAs - registration now open

Started by Peter Beardsley, April 03, 2012, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kay VanValkenburgh

Hey Tim,

I'll be expecting warm (high 70s, possibly 80s) with 15kts of breeze and 3' rollers. And of course stunning sunsets from the EYC porch, hanging out with a blissed-out fleet, a cold dark-n-stormy at each person's elbow. Mmmmm!

I'll be planning for a range of possibilities (low 60s thru high 90s, 5 thru 30kts, 1' thru 5' waves).

It's New England: could we get every combination of those possibilities packed into 48 hours?
first boat I ever owned was viper #28; it was a gateway drug.
my current viper is #98; I can't sail it enough.
the resulting sailing addiction's ok up to that point, but come Winter whydahell do I also have to frostbite a Laser?!

Darren Gilbert

Reaching out to the Viper Community.

Is anyone kind enough to take me and a crew member in for the Wednesday night before the regatta?  We've got a hotel for the remainder of the time but just not for the first night.

Many thanks,
Darren
Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Tim Carter

Thanks Kay, sounds like a perfect time.....  :)

Quote from: Kay VanValkenburgh on August 28, 2012, 03:58:14 AM
Hey Tim,

I'll be expecting warm (high 70s, possibly 80s) with 15kts of breeze and 3' rollers. And of course stunning sunsets from the EYC porch, hanging out with a blissed-out fleet, a cold dark-n-stormy at each person's elbow. Mmmmm!

I'll be planning for a range of possibilities (low 60s thru high 90s, 5 thru 30kts, 1' thru 5' waves).

It's New England: could we get every combination of those possibilities packed into 48 hours?
Lt Coast Gov

Justin Scott

Quote from: Kay VanValkenburgh on August 28, 2012, 03:58:14 AM
Hey Tim,

I'm good with 5 thru 30.

Thsi last week, its been highs in the 80s every day and then cools off in the evenings. Keep your fingers crossed.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee