Mardi Gras Race Week 2013

Started by Jim Sears, December 25, 2012, 01:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Kofski

Craig PM me, might have a skipper in Chicago to come down to mgrw if it's not too spendy..  Maybe work out a little exchange to do a FT regatta with us in Pensacola in march or april??

Thanks,
Nick
FNG  -  USA 148

Craig Wilusz

Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Nick Kofski

Reached out to him, we'll see if we can get the stars to align.
FNG  -  USA 148

Craig Wilusz

Nice seeing everyone at NOYC these past few days.  Lee and Team, congrats on your win.  Robert and Team, congrats on the second, and as always a real pleaseure seeing you again.  Thanks Kevin and Becky for trying to help our team out with a redress issue, we appreciate the effort and help.  Nick, good meeting you, congrats on the boat, and you are already doing better then Furna ever did, you had two ladies crewing for you, Furna never got any chicks on his boat that we could see at a Viper event (hehehe).

Thanks you guys for sailing.

Craig and Deborah
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Craig Wilusz

Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Nick Kofski

Thanks Craig, Lee, and all down in nola.. besides the no breeze/nuke/no breeze we had an awesome time.  The big breeze was a total blast on saturday hitting 16+ with just the jib and main with crew who'd never sailed the boat, if I wasn't sold before I am now.

Lee was awesome and hooked us up with goodie bags with booze and tittie shirts (fits perfect) and as always some good info for the greenhorns, thanks guys.

Hope we can get more boats on the line for next year, I'll be back for sure.
FNG  -  USA 148