CHarleston 2011

Started by David Furna, December 28, 2010, 10:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Wilusz

Olaf, D and I are interested in getting in on this.  Sounds good.  You wanna take point on organzizing this?
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Jeff Jones

In 09 most all of the viper fleet took over three or four of the larg slips on the first pier.    Not sure about 10 as I missed that one.

I'm in.     With a decent 22, 80 and very large melges fleet we may want to get this sorted while the getten's good.

Olaf Bleck

Quote from: Jeff Jones on January 31, 2011, 10:44:04 PM
In 09 most all of the viper fleet took over three or four of the larg slips on the first pier.    Not sure about 10 as I missed that one.

I'm in.     With a decent 22, 80 and very large melges fleet we may want to get this sorted while the getten's good.

Jeff, is it 6 Vipers to a slip?  I'll send them an email and see what we can get.

We can call it the "Viper Pit".  We need some of those Aero-flags and a bunch of battle flags too.
East Coast: Viper #56;  West Coast: Viper #24 (available for charter)

David Furna

I'm in too. Last year was the same as the year before...6 in a slip and split the cost. The Dockmaster will take the name of who is responsible...and then we can each pay him.

Olaf Bleck

I sent off an email to the harbormaster to get a quote for the "Viper Pit".  Hopefully will have an answer today.
East Coast: Viper #56;  West Coast: Viper #24 (available for charter)

David Furna

If you don't hear back, call them directly. For some reason, I think we had to call last year....but not sure....damn Dark-N-Stormies wiped out my memory

David Furna

Viper registrations doubled overnight....amazing what a $50 discount does...

Feb 1 and 189 total boats....118 in the Harbor. CRW setting records again.

Robert Bernard

Viper #76, located in Melbourne, FL will be available for charter for CRW. Unfortunately I am unable to attend due to a friend strategically planning his wedding during that Friday and Saturday.

She is in excellent condition. Has a set of hyde sails that i got with the boat when I purchased it used last July. I will Not be able to assist with transport.

If interested PM me.
Viper #76   Navi-Gator

Paul Zimmerman

#124 is interested in the Viper pit.

Brad Boston

Matt Sole

One viper pit? I think we need many.

I also think having a point man on this would be very useful. Last year was definately very average with regard to berth allocation.

If all Viper class berths were organised via a class point man we could have a single payment sorted for the marina, have exact berth allocation sorted and chase up any stragglers who have not yet reserved a berth.

I can volunteer for this if needed. (i am happily unemployed....)
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Craig Wilusz

#100 Interested in Viper Pit
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Dave Nickerson

18 wants in on a viper pit.  With the current there it helps alot to know exactly where you are tying up.  Hopefully they don't insist on towing us in and out again this year.  That was generally a disaster...
Viper #208 - Noank, CT

Jonathan Nye

Count me (94) in.
Jonathan

David Oliver

Viper 91 would like to be in the pit.