Wickford Regatta entry update

Started by Skip Whyte, April 27, 2012, 07:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip Whyte

Viper Sailors,

Thanks for the great early entry response.  Vipers share the early entry lead with F-18s at 5 each.  I know you aren't close to done yet, so keep em' coming.

Skip Whyte
Wickford Regatta Chairman and PRO

Ben Steinberg

Let's get the entries up!  Paging Nickerson, Olaf, Tucker, Kay, Jacobsen , Sole, Stoddard/jadman, Pete beardsley's posse from lyc to think of a few. Each of you better bring a friend too.

Peter Beardsley

Let's definitely get a couple more of those eastern CT and RI boats to sign up -- I am working on the Larchmont crowd -- 159,160,162,176,177 and 179 are all no-gos due to prior commitments, we'll see about 163 and 169 -- hopefully one of them will show. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Dave Nickerson

OK, we're signed up.  Don't know if it will be Moise, me or both of us, but the boat will be there.
Great event - I really like the sailing area north of the Jamestown bridge.  Big body of water, not much traffic, and Skip really knows how to use it.
Andy/Mat, Art, Prescott - Let's go.
Viper #208 - Noank, CT

Peter Beardsley

Art is already signed up.  Now up to 8 Vipers entered:

3 WLIS / NJ
2 Eastern CT
2 Newport
1 Marblehead
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Matt Sole

Can't come, got a job, quite disappointed actually. Unemployment was fun.
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Dan Tucker

Quote from: Matt Sole on May 05, 2012, 08:34:48 AM
Can't come, got a job, quite disappointed actually. Unemployment was fun.
A JOB!?!

Say it isn't so mate! That's going to put a crimp in your Viper sailing schedule.

I'm can't make it, committed to be elsewhere with the works boat that weekend.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Race it like you stole it.