Texas Series! Come on down.

Started by Steve LeMay, March 02, 2011, 04:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve LeMay

We have decided to have a Texas circuit for people who logistically or financially can not make it to the EFG regattas. Please support us in at least considering attending 1 or all.
Leave your boat and transport is possible between races by a few fleet members.
Our parties are not to be missed so come visit the intergalactically famous "Snake Bar". NOR below. PM me or any fleet members with questions.

Tim Carter

Sounds great Steve!  I do hope that some of the Texas boys can get LBRW on their radar though.  We are a bit closer to you than Newport....
Lt Coast Gov

Steve LeMay

We are talking about it. Love to show up the Open 5.7 class by planing by them @ Mach 2. Talk to the AZ guys and maybe we can all agree on 2 or 3 biggies to attend for large numbers. Send me a flyer and I will put it up at MGRW. PM me for my email.

Tim Carter

:) Bring friends!  And you don't have to go near that fast to leave a 5.7 in your spray...  I didn't just say that did I?

Must be time for me to go back to my 12 step group...   ;)

Quote from: Steve LeMay on March 02, 2011, 05:02:34 PM
We are talking about it. Love to show up the Open 5.7 class by planing by them @ Mach 2. Talk to the AZ guys and maybe we can all agree on 2 or 3 biggies to attend for large numbers. Send me a flyer and I will put it up at MGRW. PM me for my email.
Lt Coast Gov