Sarasota Winter Series 2023-24 Registration is OPEN!

Started by Travis Yates, September 04, 2023, 01:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis Yates

It is GO TIME for Winter Vipering in Sarasota again! Registration for Dec, Jan, and Feb is up and live!

Vipers are the only class that have been invited back to do a series in Sarasota this winter and I am personally super excited to host the fleet again down here! Sail22 bots will be on the water and the Squadron bar will be prepped and ready.

Costs are up for the registration and onsite storage (I am sorry) yet the bigger thing to make sure everyone knows is that there is a 20-boat-per-event cap for this winter. If you want to sail, please get registered and paid sooner then later!!!

Here are the links for the RN registration pages-

Event #1 -Ded 9-10th
Event #2- Jan 13-14th
Event #3- Feb 10-11th

Sidewinder
USA #244
Sarasota Sailing Squadron

Peter Beardsley

If this ends up really being capped at 20 boats, the December event already has 14 out of 20 slots filled - sign up early and often. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Cole Constantineau

One more spot left for December!  We should hit 20 for the other two events as well--I see a few teams I know will be there who aren't signed up yet...

Travis Yates

We have space for one more team in December, currently 19 paid registrations (2 unpaid and non-responsive registrants). 13 paid registrants in Jan and Feb, not sure what the plans of the 6 December folks are... that is keeping them from locking in the rest of the series.

It is going to be some great winter sailing and the Sarasota Sailing Squadron and I are super excited to host you all again!
Sidewinder
USA #244
Sarasota Sailing Squadron

Steve Chapman

January and February now open for up to 25 boats - sign up now!
Steve Chapman
Oshunmare - Viper #288
Chair International Viper 640 Class Association
Ottawa - Great Lakes Region

Peter Beardsley

For the January event, I think we'll bring back the "team" pairings with unofficial combined scores and practice partners / mentoring that we had a couple of years ago.  If you don't know what that's all about, you'll see soon enough - it was well received 2 years ago.  I'll wait until the January registration has firmed itself up a bit more before announcing pairings. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"