Reports From the 2009 NAs

Started by Justin Scott, September 19, 2009, 07:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Scott

Day One
We promised close racing.
Four points separate the top 5 boats.
But close racing throughout the fleet with rugby scrums at the mark roundings.

So far its been a blast.

Westerly breezes coming down the sound 15 +/- knots. Big shifts upwind, so lots of tactical tacking. Ya Hooooo rides downwind searching to stay in the best pressure.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

ejfreeman3

are the results posted somewhere on this site?

ejfreeman3

Brad Boston

I would like to thank all that were involved in running such a great event last week. Team Jackpot had a fantastic time and can't wait to sail the next regatta. Lee,Eric and I were vary excited to sail the North Americans in our own boat and Wow what a great time we had. The class is clearly building and the people in the class sure do know how to have fun, That is the reason that Lee and I got into the class.
I hope to see you at the next couple of events this fall.

Brad Boston
Jackpot 119

Dan Tucker

Brad,

It was great to have you guys there. Thanks for sharing your thoughts during the chalk talk and around the boat park. Hopefully Rattler will make to some of the SE lakes regattas with you. Team Jackpot will be required to contest the parties at those with us!

Dan

P.S. Congrats for an amazing weekend for your family!
Race it like you stole it.

Drew Harper

Quote from: Brad Boston on September 23, 2009, 03:45:17 PM
I would like to thank all that were involved in running such a great event last week. Team Jackpot had a fantastic time and can't wait to sail the next regatta. Lee,Eric and I were vary excited to sail the North Americans in our own boat and Wow what a great time we had. The class is clearly building and the people in the class sure do know how to have fun, That is the reason that Lee and I got into the class.
I hope to see you at the next couple of events this fall.

Brad Boston
Jackpot 119

Brad, you guys are an inspiration. Planning, preparation, tactics all were flawless...as usual. Better than this though, you guys have more fun doing it and THAT is what matters.

Congrats to You, Lee  and Eric. You deserve the Win. See you at Bacardi !!
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"