Miami 2020

Started by Justin Scott, October 22, 2019, 03:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Scott

Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Cole Constantineau

Ok, good start!  We're up to 10 registered boats--I'm thinking we see 30ish on the line this year... 

Seriously, if anyone has questions or needs any logistics help, get in touch!  This is the original Viper destination regatta, and quite possibly still the best!  I LOVE sailing in Miami in March!!

Geoff Ewenson

The Evil Hiss is registered and I am working on housing and boat storage etc. This is an amazing event. Lets make this a strong showing of force.....not too far from all the gulf boats and a warm respite for all those north of the 38th parallel.

It would be a huge show of force to have more vipers than Melges 24's

Let's get after it.

Steve Chapman

20 boats registered, at least 3 I know are planning to be there and haven't registered yet.
Don't miss this great event!

1 month to go for early registration - act now!

Register at www.yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eid=9503
Steve Chapman
Oshunmare - Viper #288
Chair International Viper 640 Class Association
Ottawa - Great Lakes Region

Steve Chapman

Miami is shaping up to be a great event - 21 registered so far, 10 days left to get early registration discount!

Monday-Tuesday March 3-4 is the Winter Cup
Register at https://yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=10708
We recommend you book a place at the US Sailing Center for this event.

Wednesday is the Scorch, plus lunch at the Boater's Grill in No Name Harbor, Key Biscayne www.boatersgrill.com

Wednesday evening - Bacardi Invitational Registration and welcome party!
https://yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=9503

We are being hosted by Biscayne Bay Yacht Club for the main event -
Limited sports still available at Biscayne Bay Yacht Club during Bacardi Invitational in March.
If you have not sent in your reservations form yet please email [email protected] to request one.
Please also email your insurance documents so you won't have to bring them at registration.

Steve Chapman
Oshunmare - Viper #288
Chair International Viper 640 Class Association
Ottawa - Great Lakes Region

Valenzula

How many boats are registered for this event so far?

John Leyland

Currently at 23.  If you click the registration link you can see the scratch sheet.
Viper 191 - "Moistened Bint"
Vancouver, BC