Long Beach Race Week, June 24-26 2011

Started by Tim Carter, April 14, 2011, 07:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Carter

OK all my slithering friends...  LBRW site is open for registration....  a few "mods" need to happen to the page yet but the basics are there...

24 Vipes on the West Coast now, possibly some Texas gunsligers might be coming out to play.  How many will hit the line for the Viper 640 Pacific Coast Championship??

This is going to "GO LARGE"  :)  

Get here if there is any possible way!!!!      go to lbrw.org
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

And get singed up early.. cheaper and I can reserve a larger pit for us...

We really don't want to give up our space..    ;)
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

We have 4 early birds so far, only about 20% there....   Let's get some entries in kids...

http://lbrw.org/entry_form.html
Lt Coast Gov

Olaf Bleck

I'm still expecting that my boat (#24, in Oakland) will be ready for charter.

Drop me a PM if interested, or there's more details in the "charter" forum.
East Coast: Viper #56;  West Coast: Viper #24 (available for charter)

Tim Carter

Early Bird Registration discount end on June 1...  get entered soon and save a few bucks for "refreshments".. :)
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

Vipers still leading in early reservation for Long Beach Race week and to me it looks like we may still be on track to hit 20+ boats....   Lot's of names I know should still be stepping up for our Pacific Coast Championships at one of the best sportboat venues in the world.

http://www.lbrw.org
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

Entry fee goes up $50 next week.....  put your bets down...
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

Table stakes go up $50 TOMORROW!!!!  come on all you fence sitters, sign up!!
Lt Coast Gov

Drew Harper

So far this is officially the largest Viper regatta in the west to date. 14 vipers. Let's get the lead out folks and hit 20 .....
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Steve LeMay

Unfortunately, I will be sailing on a slug 5.70 with a client. Where isthe Viper party? Texan fooking for a snake fix.

Drew Harper

Vipers always win the party at this event. We will attend both parties (day 1 at ABYC and day 2 at LBYC) then move on as a group to the wee hours of the morning. If you ain't hurtin at the first start, you just ain't trying hard enough :-D

Come join us. The Speed Bumps go home after the race..the loads just were them out ....lmao

Call me on my cell. 415-867-8056
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Tim Carter

Have 14 with bets down so far, only 2 from the PNW, but ZERO Texas cowboys...  is anybody coming..  Mauri?  Miller, are you coming back to defend??
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

Still @ 14 entries out of 26 boats that could / should be sailing in our Pacific Coast Championships....   A little over 50% participation, not bad but I think we should be able to do better...

There are boats on Trailers in the PNW, San Fran and AZ that need to sign up and be heading this way.... SOON!!!

the vocal one...
Lt Coast Gov

Jeff Jones

Good on ya vocal one!  Sorry we cant make it,  it sounds like this is going to be one hell of an event thanks to your hard work Timmy. 

Keep up the good work, and toss a little popcorn for me.