EFG Bank Pan American Series and Viper North Americans on YachtScoring

Started by Justin Scott, February 16, 2011, 04:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Scott

We have Pan Am Registration, Notice of Series, and other good stuff up on YachtScoring web site. We will be using YachtScoring link for North Americans as well, so you will only have to enter your information once.

Lets see how quickly we can get this dawg hunting and set a record for sign ups.

If we can get 50 boats signed up early, that will turn heads.

So if you will be sailing at either LBRW, Miami, Newport or Sarnia, sign up here http://www.yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=471

Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Justin Scott

Okay.

10 boats signed up in first hour.

Just trying to do that maths. At this rate (10 per hour) with 12 waking hours per day and 7 days a week and x weeks to June and a normalized fade rate within two standard deviations then,if my calculations are right we should be expecting uhhummm a "shit load" of Vipers to be racing on June 24th .

Find one coast or the other or come to the big pond in the middle in September and be part of this!          
Viper - Mambo Kings

Justin Scott

Nineteen Registrations in first eighteen hours. Thank you!!!!!

Keep 'em coming.
Viper - Mambo Kings

Justin Scott

OMG.....Twenty Seven Vipers registered.

Now I want to announce that 30 Vipers registered in the first twenty four hours.
Viper - Mambo Kings

Justin Scott

Thirty Vipers registered in the first 24 hours!

Thank you all so much. That was AMAZING.

Whether it is Miami, Long Beach, Newport RI or Sarnia Canada......look forward to seeing you all on the water. This is shaping up to be the biggest series ever, and a new record for the NAs.

I will tell EFG to order more lead crystal tumblers!

Thank you again.

Justin     
Viper - Mambo Kings

Dan Tucker

Quote from: Justin Scott on February 17, 2011, 05:01:35 PM
Thirty Vipers registered in the first 24 hours!

Thank you all so much. That was AMAZING.

Whether it is Miami, Long Beach, Newport RI or Sarnia Canada......look forward to seeing you all on the water. This is shaping up to be the biggest series ever, and a new record for the NAs.

I will tell EFG to order more lead crystal tumblers!

Thank you again.

Justin     

Now 36! Geez, while I'm away working, you all kick ass... keep it coming!!

Dan
Race it like you stole it.

Matt Sole

Since Sarnia is required this must make the organisers very happy to have a pretty accurate idea of how many boats are showing up.
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Justin Scott

Sarnia is not required for Pan Ams .........but looking through the list gives us a pretty good idea that Sarnia will be the largest NAs ever.

EFG is putting $50 per boat towards a party at Sarnia, so if you are going to Sarnia please sign up soon.

You have to be attending one of the four regattas. Any one. Matt is rumored to be coming to Sarnia compliments of a tow up the river. Matt + Bar =  Need for sponsor dollars.   
Viper - Mambo Kings

Justin Scott

Viper - Mambo Kings

Matt Sole

Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Justin Scott

Quote from: Matt Sole on February 19, 2011, 04:45:43 PM
Are we drinking rum swizzle in Sarnia then Justin??

We thought there was enough Mojito in your blood stream after we left Mangos on Saturday morning to last you through to the NAs in October but it didnt seem to hurt your performance on the race course 6 hours later. 
Viper - Mambo Kings