Charleston Race Week 2010

Started by Jeff Jones, December 01, 2009, 12:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah tamburri

If anyone is still looking for a VERY experienced, with references, VERY fun, sailor, I'm still looking for a ride on a VIPER..120lbs, athletic, knows big wind and current which are often part of Charleston Race Week.  510-407-6908. ...and cute too since someone may ask.   
I'm on a BOAT!

Ed Dodds

Whitesnake - don't even think about trading me in for her, you're light already!!

Bill Weinhold

I told him yesterday that we might have to trade him in!
WSYC

David Furna

She said we weren't good enough yet, so you guys are safe.

deborah tamburri

I think you're plenty good enough and probably would  benefit from trading up to a lighter stronger blond who can move around the boat without knocking people so you'll look like the rock stars you are:)

Go ahead...switch it up...
I'm on a BOAT!

deborah tamburri

And did I mention that I can do all positions....on a boat, including tactics. 

Racing is about winning...and having fun..:)
I'm on a BOAT!

Lee Shuckerow

I'm just happy to have read this thread.
Jackpot  #235

Bill Weinhold

Snakecharmer, please don't talk to him like that, I don't want to sit on the dock watching you guys sail off!
WSYC

David Furna

She's cute and can sail? hmmm........

At 120lbs, you may have better luck finding a Melges 24.

deborah tamburri

Did the Melges last year....tons and tons of Melges...years and years of Melges....East coast Melges, West Coast Melges...Detroit Melges...KW Melges....jeeeezzzz...

Viper time....  120lbs is perfect.  Trust me. 

I'm on a BOAT!

Lee Shuckerow

maybe some pictures would help. 
Jackpot  #235

David Furna

120 is perfect is you can find a boat with some 200+ pounders on there.  Hard to keep the Viper flat when it's blowin...found that out in Miami a few weeks ago.

deborah tamburri

Hahahahahaha.....of course some pictures would help but in person is better.  Then you can get the full effect of talent, skill, charm and unadulterated mind numbing beauty...or it could be the reverse...

I did the picture route....SCOTW...SA...ready to rummmmblllle.

My profile has a picture:)
I'm on a BOAT!

Jay Harrell

Quote from: snakecharmer on March 26, 2010, 05:45:40 PM
My profile has a picture:)

And a Google of the phone number will find your whole resume.  Very impressive!

As for weight, my boat sailed light in Miami, and when we found ourselves near other boats, we were able to hang in there.  And honestly, how hard is it to find  a couple of 200 lbs Viper sailors - I saw plenty in Miami...

Dan Tucker

That's slightly stalkerish Jay! Nice find though.

I'd take her in a minute, if I were going. Somebody get this girl on a Viper!

I also have a College of Charleston sailing team guy about 140, damn good, who sailed with me last year in Charleston and in Lake Norman. He needs a ride too, since I can't go and gave my boat away.
Race it like you stole it.