Atlantic vs Pacific Champs. Long Beach vs Newport. Bring on the Smack talk here.

Started by Justin Scott, June 23, 2011, 11:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Carter

The video documentation was shot VERY EARLY in the evening, we had just got off the water and the crowd / band had not shown up yet....  but yes, RUM TENTS where the RUM DOES NOT RUN OUT is key the any successful Viper event...

Be here next time...   :)
Lt Coast Gov

Jeff Jones

Matt,

With all due respect.....  Bring it.   

One experience with timbo left me scarred.   Sure, Harper went to bed early...  Perhaps whimpering a bit but this tim guy and his crew will bring it.

And if your really feeling spry, see you at mardi GRAS race week in feb but be warned, even mr. Boston was only able to last one night in the big easy.

Brad Boston

In my defense I got the flu or something like that. It was a bummer that I only made it out there once and slept the rest of the time. I will defiantly be there next year...
Brad

Doyle Boston Sailmakers
120 Michigan Ave.
Point Edward, ON
N7V 1E6
(519) 344-5236

Jeff Jones

I felt bad for you Brad... 5-hour energy IV in tow every morning.

Quote from: Brad Boston on July 07, 2011, 08:49:42 AM
In my defense I got the flu or something like that. It was a bummer that I only made it out there once and slept the rest of the time. I will defiantly be there next year...
Brad

Doyle Boston Sailmakers
120 Michigan Ave.
Point Edward, ON
N7V 1E6
(519) 344-5236

Dan Tucker

Quote from: Brad Boston on July 07, 2011, 08:49:42 AM
Brad
Hurricane flu?

Highly uncharacteristic... disappointing, really.  ;)
Race it like you stole it.