2022 Viper NAs registration now open (Gulfport, MS)

Started by Peter Beardsley, March 21, 2022, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Beardsley

Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Peter Beardsley

20 teams now signed up.  Would be great to see more GYA entries since we know they'll all be there
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Justin S

Please vote on class rule proposals so that they are in effect by Gulfport.

Peter Beardsley

There are allegedly charter boats available in the Gulf for folks who may want to fly in but don't want to ship a boat there and back.  Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. 
Viper 333 "Glory Days"

Steve Chapman

There are now 30 entries...now is the time to sign up for this event - it's going to be great sailing and a great party!
Steve Chapman
Oshunmare - Viper #288
Chair International Viper 640 Class Association
Ottawa - Great Lakes Region

Peter Beardsley

There has been a lot of coverage of this event so far on social media - Viper fans should be checking the Class Facebook account for live coverage of starts, leeward mark roundings and finishes, the daily class debrief, photos, daily recap videos, and more. 
Viper 333 "Glory Days"

Cole Constantineau

Such a great time last week!  This class is just so special...  My boat didn't sail that great during the event--we struggled quite a bit with upwind speed (because the fleet was so good, but some other stuff on the boat), but it didn't matter--I still felt like I learned so much, reconnected with some great friends, and grew as a sailor, always what I'm looking forward to in a regatta.  Super motivated and excited to sail the Winter Series and then Worlds over at Southern YC in New Orleans...  As I drove over the causeway yesterday to the New Orleans airport to head back to Boston, I couldn't help but think of this as being a movie... To be continued.. :)  Nola's going to be great this winter!