2013 Houston Texas NA charters available

Started by Jeff Jones, March 04, 2013, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Jones

Starting this thread to make sure we have all the area boats in action at this regatta.

Right now i know of two availble charter boats:

I will be chartering 31.  The boat will be available for an extended charter if someone wishes to use the boat for the HYC regatta's leading up to the NA's.  The boat would be left at HYC, i would handle those logistics.   You fly in sail and leave.     31 is a refurbished Bennett.  No issues with speed at all.  Lots of options including practice sails and 50% share of a spare mast just in case. (you'd better break yours before i break mine kinda deal).  Feel free to contact me.

96 is available for charter.   Boston flew down and sailed this boat to a 1st place in an 18 boat fleet year before last at HYC.  Since the boat has been up at Whitecap (US licensed builder of the Viper 640) for a full refit (it had a deck issue).   Solid gold.   After the 2011 regatta the owner purchased a 1 regatta old set of Doyles that havent been touched since.   Those are available as an add $$.   Like mine, i believe this boat would be available for an extended charter deal if anyone wanted to get time on GB leading up to the event.   Brad Boston can be used as a reference for the boat, sails and owner.    

how much?  I dont know.  A fair price based on previous NA events or event like Bacardi or Charleston.   Insurance?  Dunno - like for you to get some i guess?  

Add:  Folks who would not otherwise be able to get their viper here get preference.  Justin - you've already registered so dont ask

feel free to email me with questions viper640tx (at) g mail dot com

Justin Scott

Jeff,

Can we give overseas visitors a priority. Then Class Governors.

Gov' Scott.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee