2013 Arizona Yacht Club Birthday Regatta

Started by Greg Jackson, November 27, 2012, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Jackson

Registration is open for the first stage of the 1013 West Coast Championship;

http://arizonayachtclub.org/2012/10/registration-open-for-birthday-regatta-leukemia-cup/

Lower cost and the party is on the water this time.

Let's start the new year off in the desert!

Greg
USA 46
heroin

Tim Carter

Lt Coast Gov

Jim Sears

We're in... good move bringing the party to the massive dock bar... that's where the "real" party was last year..
-Jimbo
F.N.G.
USA-148
SoCal

Tim Carter

Quote from: Jim Sears on November 27, 2012, 05:38:20 PM
We're in... good move bringing the party to the massive dock bar... that's where the "real" party was last year..
-Jimbo
Do you remember? or just working off photos Jimbo??   :P
Lt Coast Gov

Dan Tucker

Quote from: Tim Carter on November 27, 2012, 08:23:51 PM
-Jimbo
It's something about the high desert that affects one's memory...
Race it like you stole it.

Justin Scott

Quote from: Tim Carter on November 27, 2012, 08:23:51 PM
-Jimbo

You're killing me Timbo.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Tim Carter

One month out from the Daytona 500 for the West Coast Fleet..  Beautiful Lake Pleasant, Jan 18-20

There may be a charter boat availible to interested snake types..   :)
Lt Coast Gov

Greg Jackson

Any thoughts/objections on/to dry sailing or are the boats to freeze their bulbs off...

Tim Carter

Greg, I won a slip and plan to wet sail.  I will bring fuzzy's for my bulbs
Lt Coast Gov

Jim Sears

I'm in a taxi, heading to Lake Pleasant to join the Friday night party.  I missed the first day of racing, but it looks like San Diego team Sinnerman dominated day one with a 1,2,3.  Myboys on FNG is in 2nd with a 7,3,1, and Tmbo is a few points back with a 3,4,6.   We'll see everybody at the bar in 15 min!
F.N.G.
USA-148
SoCal

Garrett Johns

Guy shows up late, drinks the Friday night party dry, then goes on to win it. Go figure....
Nice work Jimbo
http://arizonayachtclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/AYC-Birthday-Regatta-2013-Final.html
USA 129
Anacortes WA

Keith Magnussen

It was a fun regatta.. double-handed the first day.. were 3 minutes late to the first start due to a ton of boats at the boat ramp and a custom 40ft boat right in our way!  Left sunday morning to head back for a wedding (really just didn't want to put the boat away, sorry Jimbo).