2010 San Diego Nood

Started by robert miller, February 17, 2010, 10:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert miller

Does any one know where we are going to be sailing out of? SDYC, CYC, MBYC????

Greg Jackson

Quote from: sprintdriver16 on February 17, 2010, 10:02:35 AM
Does any one know where we are going to be sailing out of? SDYC, CYC, MBYC????

As of now I am thinking that it will be in the South Bay with Coronado Yacht Club allowing us to use their facilities, but this has yet to be confirmed.

I will  follow up on those rumors and let you know what I find out...

Greg Jackson

From Tony C...

"i received a letter from CYC today stating they will allow us to use their facilities for the NOODs

i just need to give them a list of the boats / skippers one week prior to the event

valerie may from sailing world is aware that we will be racing on the South Bay course

tony"

By the way, a registration late fee will apply after next week.

Greg
USA 46
heroin

Tim Carter

Just entered #38 "Sherrif Bart"

Working on crew......

TC
Lt Coast Gov

Greg Jackson

Registrations to date;

TX - 2
AZ - 2
CA - 2

Texas, you guys rock! California, I'm ashamed that I was born there. Arizona, three boats need to step up and enter.

Greg
USA 46
heroin

Drew Harper

Quote from: heroin on February 19, 2010, 11:32:59 PM
Registrations to date;

TX - 2
AZ - 2
CA - 2

Sorry Guys, I've been wicked busy. The big sportboat has been soaking up huge lots of time. I'll get on this.

Texas, you guys rock! California, I'm ashamed that I was born there. Arizona, three boats need to step up and enter.

Greg
USA 46
heroin
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Jeff Jones

Ya, you guys need to show us some love and get to Texas for this regatta...   http://www.texomalakefest.com/  leave the boat/truck and come back two weeks later for this   http://www.dcyc.org/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=328

We can help with car and boat storage + transport to the airport.   Both are in North Texas only about an hour apart.. each regatta supports a very good cause.

Glenn Vanheel

Quote from: ultraracer613um on February 23, 2010, 07:40:31 AM
Ya, you guys need to show us some love and get to Texas for this regatta...   http://www.texomalakefest.com/  leave the boat/truck and come back two weeks later for this   http://www.dcyc.org/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=328

We can help with car and boat storage + transport to the airport.   Both are in North Texas only about an hour apart.. each regatta supports a very good cause.
HI-JACK!   HI-JACK!
F'ing Walker!

Greg Jackson

Four days to register before late fees kick in... don't forget to bring $76.00 for Laurent if you haven't kicked in for the yellow kite!

Jim Lowry

If anyone needs crew for this event I can make it down.

I AM a life long sailor/racer who is very competative and own my own keelboat. I raced dinghys from age 6. I race year round.

I AM NOT an experienced Viper sailor. But you won't find anyone more competative. I know the rules and I can sail any boat.

Greg Jackson

Dear San Diego NOOD Skippers-

If you haven?t already registered for the 2010 San Diego NOOD Regatta, March 19-21, 2010 please do so today! Just a friendly reminder that the late fee starts on this Monday, March 1st so avoid the $50 added fee to your entry by registering this weekend!  We hope that you will come out and enjoy the fun this year and race!

Thanks!! Have a great day!

Valerie Mey

Valerie Mey

Events Manager

Sailing World & Cruising World

NOOD Regattas

[email protected]

(W) 401-845-5112

(F) 401-845-5180

www.sailingworld.com/nood_regatta

Drew Harper

All registered now.

For those who dont' know...you ALSO have to join US Snailing....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr $60 for the annual.

BD92110zaq1xsw2zaq1xsw2

If anyone needs crew on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday, please send me a private message.
My wife and I live in San Diego and have been looking at Vipers.  We'd love to get out on a boat to sail.  We both have dinghy and keel boat experience.  We don't need to be on the same boat.  I posted earlier that I was only available on Friday but it turns out we would be available the whole weekend.

Drew Harper

Quote from: bendahlin on March 06, 2010, 06:34:47 PM
If anyone needs crew on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday, please send me a private message.
My wife and I live in San Diego and have been looking at Vipers.  We'd love to get out on a boat to sail.  We both have dinghy and keel boat experience.  We don't need to be on the same boat.  I posted earlier that I was only available on Friday but it turns out we would be available the whole weekend.

If you're looking to sail a boat to try it out with your wife, come down Friday afternoon and you can borrow mine for an hour.

One of us can go out and crew/coach you too.

Phillip Davis

Sorry, we are unable to attend to defend our West Coast title...ah well, we were a one-hit wonder.  Enjoy rest of the season, Left Coasters.