Viper Canadians - Sarnia One Design Regatta

Started by Kelly Bechard, January 27, 2012, 06:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Shuckerow

This is always a good regatta hosted by the Boston's. Late start on Friday and early off the water on Sunday. And we still get over 10 races every regatta. This is great regatta and a lot of  bang for a buck "or looney".
Jackpot  #235

Kelly Bechard

We have 2 weeks to go and 9 boats committed. Anyone else planning to join? Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sarnia

Brad Boston

Posted below is the Sailing Instructions. 

Please let me know if any has any questions.  If you need anything at all please let us know.  We can arrange boats for crews to sleep on if needed. 

Brad Boston

Darren Gilbert

Brad - By any chance do you know anyone (possibly Guts or Steve Jay) that will be taking a keel boat out on Saturday to watch the races?  My wife and her sister are looking for a spectator boat to be on for the day (weather pending).

Let me know if you come up with anything.

Thanks!
Darren
Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Lee Shuckerow

This regatta is shaping up nicely. It's been unseasonably warm, high winds most days and as always with a great PRO we will have many races in a short time period.
Jackpot  #235

Lee Shuckerow

Alright. Two great days of sailing so far. Brad Boston PRO has 11 races completed. One more day left.
Jackpot  #235

Matt Rowlinson

How many races was it in the end--14 I think, over 3 days.  Blue water, shorts & t-shirts weather, good breeze, intense tactical racing, & burgers on the beach. Thanks to SYC and the Bostons for a great regatta. More Viperers really need to get out for this!

Peter Beardsley

Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Matt Rowlinson

1--Jackpot (Shuckerow/Conger)
2--Grendel (Rowlinson/Rowlinson/Agrell)
3--Black Sheep (Glibert/Gilbert)
4--Medusa (Bechard)

Sorry, I don't have full scores.

Lee Shuckerow

Regatta was a blast. 14 races in three short days of sailing. Had a slight delay Sunday morning but ended up with three races still.
Jackpot  #235