Larchmont NOOD's Sept 11,12

Started by Jep Peacock, August 04, 2010, 10:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jep Peacock

Doug Mroz

I think we might go if I can get it together.

Olaf Bleck

Put me on the "maybe" list.

The site appears to be pretty broken.  Links to all the details are bad.

Looks like $145 before Aug. 23 and +$50 after (until Aug. 30...?! I guess no last minute reg's...)

Reg includes one party ticket.

East Coast: Viper #56;  West Coast: Viper #24 (available for charter)

Jep Peacock

Hey Olaf,
Here's what I found, which is pretty much what you said.  As far as the time frame, I suppose there cut off dates are similar regatta to regatta.  When I signed up for the Marblehead NOOD's I got hit with a late fee, plus I don't think any party tickets were included with that one.  How's the boat?
Jep
From Web site:
Deadline for classes to form: August 30, 2010
$50 late fee on entries received or paid after August 23, 2010 at 5 p.m. EST

Joe Healey

Viper 121 Live Wire just signed up today. There are only 3 boats registered hope we get some more.
Joe H
Viper 121 Live Wire

Matt Sole

Huh, I have to be a member of US Sailing to enter, no thanks.
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Paul Zimmerman

Any one that is sailing Larchmont NOOD, I am trying to get one potential owner on each boat.  These people are all very good sailors and are Larchmont YC members.  Let me know if you can leave a spot open on your boat,

PZ

Jep Peacock

Hey Guys,
From the entry form:  $50 late fee on entries received or paid after August 23, 2010 at 5 p.m. EST
So if you're going to sign up do it today.  We've got 3 signed up so far and one more that I know of for certain.
The more the merrier!!
Jep

Jep Peacock

Dear Viper 640 Skippers-

Thanks for registering for the Larchmont NOOD. Currently we have 3 boats signed up in the fleet. Do you know anyone else who is planning the register? Can you tell them to register asap so we can get a fleet together! I have extended the late fee to Wednesday the 25th at 5pm so hopefully we can get a good Viper fleet together.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Valerie

Jep Peacock

Jep-
If you can get 4 we will let you race. 5
would be the best but 4 will work.
Thanks!!!
Valerie

Chris Shaughnessy

#108 will be be there, entry going in later today.