2015 North Americans @ Larchmont YC

Started by Peter Beardsley, October 24, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Shuckerow

Great stuff Peter. A lot of images Showing the good breeze you had this year.
Jackpot  #235

Brad Boston

I would like to thank the Larchmont Yacht Club and all its members for the Best Viper NA's to date! It was great to walk by all the boats each morning preparing for the days races then meet up for a bowl of chowder and beer after the hard day of sailing.
Great work and thanks..

Brad Boston
Jackpot 235

John Leyland

I concur with Brad.  Thank you Larchmont Yacht Club, Peter, Buttons and everyone else involved.  Great sailing and hospitality for a great class and its members.  "Viper Alley" was definitely impressive!

Thanks again.
Viper 191 - "Moistened Bint"
Vancouver, BC

Darren Gilbert

Did anyone get video of the debrief/chalk talks after sailing? 
Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Justin Scott

Quote from: John Leyland on October 22, 2015, 01:34:39 PM
I concur with Brad.  Thank you Larchmont Yacht Club, Peter, Buttons and everyone else involved.  Great sailing and hospitality for a great class and its members.  "Viper Alley" was definitely impressive!

Thanks again.

Fantastic event.

Thank you again to everyone who got us back on the water in time for the next day's racing after our 18 year old gudgeons finally decided to give out.

The " team spirit" of the Viper tribe is alive and well.

Great interview of Brad on yesterday's Scuttlebutt .
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Peter Beardsley

More photos from NAs: http://osullivanstudios.shootproof.com/gallery/1967193/

No one got any video of the debriefs.  We are working on a video of the event but it's being done on a volunteer basis so these things take some time. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"