US SAILING MALORY CHAMPIONSHIPS

Started by Tim Carter, August 04, 2011, 12:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Carter

This just showed up in my in-box... it's right after the N.A.'s, but I think we should be able to put together a representative team off of some of our resumes...  any takers?  :)

"Hi guys. The US SAILING mens 3 person championships to be raced in Lake Norman, NC on October 7-10 will be raced in Ultimate 20's.  They are accepting entries by resume, and the deadline for submitting a resume is August 20.  Would you please get this information to the VIPER guys to see if any of them would be interested?  All details are found on the US SAILING website at  www.ussailing.org"
Lt Coast Gov

Joe Healey

Hi all,

This past weekend  the YRALIS Championship at Indian Harbor in Greenwich Ct. was also the area A & B keel boat championship which was held in Vipers. The winner of this earns the right to represent their area in the Malory Cup at Lake Norman NC. in U20s. There was a seperate entry required for this but all the Viper sailors were elegable for this if they entered. Having finished 2nd in the YRALIS regatta and the top boat that entered for the Malory Cup I will be representing the Viper fleet at this championship event. Unfortunately this will be held the same weekend as the HHPDO which I also wanted to do. However I can always sail in that next year. I am currently putting toeghter my crew and will keep you all informed. If anyone has sailed a U20 before any pointers would be appreciated.

Joe H
Viper 121 Live Wire