Road to the NA's

Started by Pat Gibson, August 21, 2013, 10:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Gibson

For everyone planning to come to Houston there are a couple events for you to consider leading up to the NA's.   2013na.viper640.org

- The HOOD Regatta at HYC is September 21-22.  Its a Texas Circut stop.  Info is available on Houstonyachtclub.com and registration is Open on Regatta Network.
- GBCA Perfomance Cup is October 5-6.  Immediately prior to the start of NA's.  Race course will be just a little south of the NA's sailing area.  GBCA.org.

In both cases bring your boats to HYC, rig, launch sail.  Then leave your boats rigged on trailer till the start fot the NA's at HYC.

For boats that cannot make it in time for the GBCA event but want to get on the water we might do an impromptu tuning session or throw in some balls on Sunday for fun.

If you need fill in crew for either of these events let me know and I can try to line some up.

Looking forward to seeing you there - or here!!!     

Brad Boston

We will be there for the 5-6 weekend racing!! I am really looking forward to this event.

Bad Boston

Robert Williams

For the Viper folks coming to Texas pls let us know your needs and hope the
BBQ and Fajitas along with the music suit your taste. Pat Gibson and Beth have
worked tirelessly to make this a smooth and fun event.
This regatta on the 5th and 6th is a great opp to tune up. Hope to see you then.
RLW

Walter Caldwell

Hey Vipers!
Tune up for the NA's October 5th and 6th at the GBCA Performance Cup Regatta.  We are planning to give you a line toward HYC if enough Vipers sign up early. Great party on Saturday night too!
Plus a free raffle ticket for each day you're signed up prior to the regatta. So sign up now.
More info here:
http://www.gbca.org/EventsDisabled?eventId=264961&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Any questions or requests, let me know.
Walter Caldwell, GBCA

Tim Carter

Several of us wrong coasties will be arriving Houston starting Sunday..   We are all excited to come play in you swimmin hole...  ;)

We already have 20+ boats out here ready to throw down entries for the 2014 NA's in Long Beach as soon as entries open.  Probably around the 1st of the year.

Any rumors or grumbling for the North / South / Right Coast about coming out to LaLa Land??

Timbo
Lt Coast Gov

Brad Boston

Everyone is arriving... This is going to be great! I wish more people made the journey to the North Americans! We could have had 60 boats at this perfect venue...

Brad