HPDO - October 6-7 at American YC

Started by Peter Beardsley, August 12, 2012, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Furna

Get ready for an Adventure Craig! I've taken the train(s) from Boston to Salem.....all I can say is "damn there's a lot of people in Boston!"

Justin Scott

Craig,  Consider taking the T to Wonderland and then getting a ride to salem.

Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Peter Beardsley

Now up to 27 entries and I know of a 28th entry definitely coming.  Can we hit 30?  Need some more support from Newport/eastern CT to make this a no-brainer.  New record for WLIS Vipers showing up in the same place at the same time. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Ben Steinberg

Quote from: Peter Beardsley on September 20, 2012, 10:01:34 PM
Now up to 27 entries and I know of a 28th entry definitely coming.  Can we hit 30?  Need some more support from Newport/eastern CT to make this a no-brainer.  New record for WLIS Vipers showing up in the same place at the same time. 

The internet is working in newport.  Sign up guys!

Peter Beardsley

FYI, if anyone needs crew for next weekend, I still have a few very good ones available who would love to get out there -- athletic, good hikers, lots of racing experience.  Don't let that be an excuse for not showing up.  Entry # 29 will hit as soon as Paul Zimmerman signs up (he says he's coming and he has crew as of today) -- can we get to 30? 
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Brad Boston

Jackpot is finally registered for the HPDO!  This is always a great regatta.. See everyone there!

Doug Mroz

Awesome to see such a good turnout. It sucks I have to miss this one.

Justin Scott

I could be available to sail with someone on saturday if anyone needs a hand
Viper - Mambo Kings

Brad Boston

Peter Beardsley

Viper 333 "Glory Days"

Brad Boston

Jason really sailed damm good here... Really set the standard that we need to meet! Nice job...

Justin Scott

Quote from: Brad Boston on October 09, 2012, 10:41:22 PM
Jason really sailed damm good here... Really set the standard that we need to meat! Nice job...

Meat?  Are you planning on some kind of revenge that involves a carving knife?

Outstanding regatta by Jason, Cathy, Caeli and Chad. I understand that he had exactly the same crew that he had at the NAs. Good for Jason and good to see more and more ladies sailing in our fleet.

We also ought to thank you, Brad, for once again hosting a debrief. Every time that you share your insights like that I learn one more little thing.  You keep hoisting the overall skill level of the fleet to a common level and it is realy starting to show. Thank You.   
Viper - Mambo Kings

Brad Boston

Just finnished hockey and had food on my mind...