EFG Pan-Am Circuit & LBRW

Started by Tim Carter, February 07, 2011, 01:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Carter

Just to follow-up on the inclusion of Long Beach Race Week into the EFG Circuit...

It goes without saying how STOKED! we are to be a part of this.  If you are anywhere West of the Mississippi and South of the Canadian Border you really need to try and get here. :)

I can promise you 3 days of EPIC sailing, 15-18kts, possibly a bit more, parties that will hurt you and this year we get to sail out on the BIG BOY water Friday.  Mother's Ocean kiddies, surfing all the way into Sunset Beach!!

Let's see if we can get a strong showing from the hot shot Texas contingent and our Pacific Brethen from the Northwest, I think we can hit 20 boats and show some of the other turds out here what Viper sailing is all about.  We win on the water and closeout the parties, and do it all over again the next day..
Lt Coast Gov

Drew Harper

Oh yeah....Epic year at LBRW for sure.

Love that the Vipers earned "Most Competitive Class" at the 2010 LBRW too!

I'm in !!
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Justin Scott

Quote from: Tim Carter on February 17, 2011, 06:09:56 PM
The official on-line entry for LBRW is now up...  Please enter here in addition to the EFG Pan American Entry

https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=3673&edit=1&token=g9x8l9888d88y98

Timbo

Timbo, you realize this links you to your own personal information not the regatta entry page. Well at least nobody is going to forget your birthday!

Seriously ........there are 10 West Coast boats signed up for the Pan Ams in the first 24 hours, so they should all sign up for LBRW as well. Thats a hellva start. Bring it on.   
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Tim Carter

Oooops, That was not the right link, was it??     ;)

I knew Jerome wanted to sail with me....   Viva La France!!!
Lt Coast Gov

Tim Carter

Lt Coast Gov

Drew Harper

#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Justin Scott

Vipers are dominating registration at LBRW.....keep em coming!
Viper - Mambo Kings

Justin Scott

Easy route to registering for any Pan Am regatta is here:-

http://www.yachtscoring.com/event_links.cfm

+ we like the hits!
Viper - Mambo Kings

Jeffrey Young

I'm in for Long Beach/ABYC.  Sorry to miss Miami.  Next year.