Charleston Race Week/ Need a Ride

Started by Kurt Hertel, February 09, 2011, 12:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Hertel

Hey is any body in need of a viper knowledgable and local sailor for charleston race.  I am 21 around 135lbs, been sailing all of my life from simple lasers and 420s to vipers, j24's and Melges 24s. Comfortable in any position you put me. Sailed with Dan Tucker and Drew Harper 2 years back at raceweek so if you wanna know what im like when im out on the water give them a shout and they will tell you all about me.

Dan Tucker

Quote from: Kurt Hertel on February 09, 2011, 12:29:41 PM
Hey is any body in need of a viper knowledgable and local sailor for charleston race.  I am 21 around 135lbs, been sailing all of my life from simple lasers and 420s to vipers, j24's and Melges 24s. Comfortable in any position you put me. Sailed with Dan Tucker and Drew Harper 2 years back at raceweek so if you wanna know what im like when im out on the water give them a shout and they will tell you all about me.

Kurt (aka "the Kid") also sailed with me at Lake Norman in Nov '09. I don't think he REALLY wants Drew or I to tell you ALL about him, but I would take him again in a heartbeat. Knows his stuff and is a great source of local knowledge on and off the water.
Race it like you stole it.

Drew Harper

#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Kurt Hertel

Still looking for a good ride.... Side note, i plan on having a GoPro HD camera with me to make some cool videos lets do it...

my phone number is 843-735-8321 or
email at [email protected]

Olaf Bleck

I've got Kurt signed up.

I'm still looking for ~200lb third crewman jfyi
East Coast: Viper #56;  West Coast: Viper #24 (available for charter)