St Pete NOOD online entry form available now

Started by Jay Harrell, December 19, 2007, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Harrell

From Jen Myer at Sailing World:

I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that the electronic entry form is now available online.  Please go to http://www.sailingworld.com/nood_regatta.jsp?location=597  to sign up today!  You will find all race documents and the electronic entry form in the Regatta Info Center, which is located in the middle of the page.  The printed Notice of Races will be arriving in mailboxes soon.  I?ve attached the entry form that can be mailed or faxed in, the official notice of race, the waiver form that needs to be turned in at registration, and information on discount accommodations.  All of these documents are on the web.  The deadline for classes to form is February 4th and there will be a late fee of $50 added to all entries received after January 28, 2008.  Please have your fleets register before the 28th of January to avoid the late fee. 

Kay VanValkenburgh

Woo hoooo! Can't wait!!

I'm signed up. Looking forward to seeing that online list of entrants grow quickly!

See y'all there.
first boat I ever owned was viper #28; it was a gateway drug.
my current viper is #98; I can't sail it enough.
the resulting sailing addiction's ok up to that point, but come Winter whydahell do I also have to frostbite a Laser?!