Charleston slip space

Started by Ben Steinberg, March 30, 2010, 11:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Steinberg

I have a slip for 6 boats reserved with room for one more boat.  If you want in on the reservation email me at bensteinberg@comcast dot net. 

Ben

David Furna

didn't know we had to reserve slips. Hmmm #55 will need a spot

Mark Cribbs

Highly recommend finding a reserve slip.  The free dockage is as far as you can get from the hotel (long walk), and it is usually rafted 3 deep.  It is also along one floating dock, there isn't a dock or piling on the other side that allows the boats to be hung in the middle so-to-speak.

Vipers don't raft well.

Ben Steinberg

Hey everyone, A lot of folks emailed me today.  Sorry there was only one spot.   The folks at the marina suggest forming groups of 4 or 6, having one person call in the reservation with every ones names and sail numbers.  Guaranteed tie up just like that.  # is 8438560028.  I know 52, 17, and 33 are looking for a group. 

Ben

Fletcher

Is anyone else looking for dockspace? Looking to get another group of 4-6 together...
Viper 207 Back in Business

Gary Umberger

Hey Fletch,

I'm need a spot. Let me know what $ it will take. Can we get more folks?

Matt Sole

Fletcher put me down for two spots. the boats will 78 potentially 121.

Thanks
Matt

mattsole at gmail dot com
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Ron Schute

Does anyone have dockspace for another 2 Vipers - #87 and #117?

Thanks
Ron

rschute at gmail dot com

Tac Boston

Ron, Kelly Bechard, Brad and I have book an entire slip. We have room for you.

Matt Sole

I am still looking to partener up. No one seems to be getting back to me on spots available. I have two boats that need spots.
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Kelly Bechard

When I booked for 3 boats last week they said they would be assigning the boats who were in groups to slips first and fit others in where there was space. For people looking for spots for one or two boats you should be able to call and make a reservation and they will find a group that needs to fill a spot.  Even with our 3 boats we each had to make our own reservation.

David Furna

I'm covered for Thurs, Fri, Sat....thanks to Ben, but was thinking about leaving it in Wednesday. They want $2.05 a foot for a night. Anyone else paying extra for early slips?

Matt Sole

I went into the office today and got a similar message to Kelly. They pretty much expect all of us to want slips.
As for early launches, if you are going from Remleys why don't you just recover from there and relaunch Thursday morning.
2 bucks is quite expensive but on site I am sure you can talk them down. If anybody needs any info or directions I am already on site. I have checked out all locations. Call me on 787 368 6225

Matt
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78