2009 Viper North American Championships

Started by Jan Murray, January 21, 2009, 12:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacey Loula

Quote from: charlotte on July 06, 2009, 08:36:10 AM
The web site to order regatta clothing and other items at Coral Reef Sailing Apparal is now up and running.  Here's the link:

http://www.coralreefsailing.net/

You can order all your items and pick them up at the regatta, or if you prefer, you can have the embroidered items shipped to you now, for your enjoyment all summer long.  The screened items will be done in one batch, so they will be available at the regatta only.  There is lots of good stuff on the site - enjoy!

FYI:  Ask for Brian S.. I'm sure he can hook you up with custom regatta gear as well. ...most likely with or w/o the Viper NA stuff on it as well!

Jason Weisberg

I am pleased to announce that Goslings Rum is the Title sponsor for the 2009 Viper NA's to be held at Stamford and Indian Harbor Yacht Club this September.  So if you need another reason to participate beyond the fact that its going to be an awesome regatta.  It will be an even better off the water event because all you have to do is say "a Dark and Stormy please" and the only thing you will hear in return is "here you go, Cheers!"

Jan Murray

The late entry fee kicks in soon, so if you've been putting off entering, now is the time to do it.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me -

[email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Justin Scott

If anyone has any interest in forming a large group to go out to a peruvian eatery on Friday evening. Let us know.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee