Viper ACC's in Annapolis

Started by Geoff Ewenson, February 06, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Ewenson

The Website is now live and registration is open. I will be in Sarasota for the final two events and can let folks know about free storage before the NOOD and between events. Looking for a great event!

http://eastportyc.org/viper-640-acc

cheers,

Geoff
USA 248

Nick Ward

Is the Nood event prior to this going to be 2 or 3 day?

Nick
Proper Villain #165

Geoff Ewenson

I believe the NOOD is a three day event. The class doesn't really control that as it is a multi class event. We did make the ACCs a two day event due to the desires of most polled.

Nick Ward

Proper Villain #165

Geoff Ewenson

please ping me if you would like to store your boats prior to between or after any Annapolis events.

[email protected]

Geoff Ewenson

Please consider registering now for one or both events in Annapolis so we can get a sense for the total numbers we are going to have. The Club is very much looking forward to hosting us and running a great event. We have 100% of our local fleet planning to sail and hope that you all will join us to help promote the viper class in the bay.

Geoff

Peter Beardsley

If anyone needs crew for this one, the guys from APS (who have been good about building Viper standing and running rigging and staying atop the latest rule changes) are looking to race Vipers that weekend.  Most of them are experienced racers in many other classes and have Annapolis local knowledge, to the extent that turns out to be useful. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Peter Beardsley

20 entries now, including 5 of the top 7 from the 2017 NAs (and 6 of the top 12 if we want to be generous), should be interesting. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"