2017-2018 Sarasota Winter Circuit

Started by Peter Beardsley, October 12, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gord Wyatt

If anyone knows of a boat that needs crew for the February 10-11 weekend please let me know.
Gord Wyatt
Usual Suspects 29
[email protected]

Brad Boston

Thanks to Sarasota for a great winter circuit! It is a great club with real nice people.
Team Jackpot and Doyle was allowed to move our Flat Stanley trailer in there for the winter and Host a bunch of parties making the weekends that much more fun!
Thanks again and see you next year!

Brad Boston
Jackpot

Peter Beardsley

Huge thanks to Travis, Mike, Dave, Michelle, Craig and the rest of the SSS team for hosting 4 great regattas this winter, and to Brad (and Trey) for the excellent hospitality at the Flat Stanley trailer all winter.  Really good series and even though this past year saw lighter winds than most of the past few years, that looks to have been more a factor of bad luck than anything else since February was awesome and the VX guys had plenty of wind for their circuit at the same venue on different weekends.  We will be back in Sarasota next year for sure.  And I'm sure the debate will rage on about whether March should be Miami vs. Sarasota, but I didn't mind being in Sarasota this past week at all, even though it was a bit more expensive than the other events since it fell during spring break week. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"