Looking for used Viper

Started by matt172222, November 11, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt172222

I just joined the class partly because I saw a damaged bot for sale on Oct 31.  The post was taken down and I was looking to see if anyone had information about the status of that boat.  I hope this is the correct way to find this information,

Peter Beardsley

I assume you're referring to the listing for Viper # 90 with the holes in the hull.  Usually if a listing has been removed it means the boat has been sold.  I don't have any additional information but there are a lot of other good boats for sale that will come out at around the same price point at the end of the day whenever the person who is done fixing # 90 is able to make other upgrades to gear, etc. post repairs.  If you need advice on a particular boat, I'd be happy to offer some, as would many others, and there is a used boat buyer's guide on the Boats for Sale page if you haven't seen that yet.  I know the idea of a $6000 Viper got some people's attention, but I think that boat needed a bunch of work and also needed some other upgrades gear-wise that couldn't be fixed with elbow grease. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

matt172222

Yes,  That was the boat I wanted information about. 
If you can do anything to put me in touch with the owner I would appreciate it.  I know you probably can not give me his email or phone number but you have my okay to give him mine.  I know the boat needs some work but if we put it back together it will be done right. 

Tim Carter

Lt Coast Gov

Drew Harper

#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"