Viper NA in Kingston Looking to share housing expense

Started by Ron Thompson, June 13, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Thompson

I'm the third wheel in my boat.  Looking to see if anyone wants to share room expenses or needs help filling up a room.  I aways have the college dorm room option but thought it would be more fun if I can share expenses with fellow Viper peeps.

Ron Thompson
Hampton, VA

Ron Thompson

Peter Beardsley

If anyone needs last minute crew, I know a couple of people who are interested in making the trip from the New York area.  Also, it sounds as though street hockey will not happen - too much difficulty in finding a space that will allow the game to happen.  We'll have to settle any interfleet and country conflicts on the go-kart track then. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Craig Wilusz

What the hell is street hockey? Is it still that cold up there?
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Cole Constantineau

I was really looking forward to playing some shinny :(  I'm still bringing some sticks up north...

When is go-karting going down?  Monday/Tuesday sometime? 

Beware to the Viper fleet--the obnoxious Facebook group will be starting Sunday!!

Peter Beardsley

Based on the message, there may be some hockey misdirection happening by the Canadians.  They are a wily bunch.  Go karts would either be Friday night or Saturday night - both nights on the calendar are for "exploring Kingston".  http://www.funworldpark.com/go-karts/
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Justin Scott

Not everyone has been around in the fleet long enough to remember the epic day of go-karting during Charleston Race Week.   

(Racing was cancelled due to high wind so the entire Viper fleet took to the go-kart track.)

For those who were not there.....remember the two B's.

BEWARE of BRAD.

Brad Boston drives go-karts in the opposite style to the way he sails. Jekyll meet Hyde. His approach on the go-kart ring is reckless with complete disregard for life and limb. Stock car racing had nothing on this. Dont just overtake....make sure the other guy goes off the track. Victory or die tryin'. Management threw him off at least once but he snuck back on. ..........I have never had so much fun in my life or laughed so hard.

If there is go-kart racing....and Brad is defending Canada's honor?  Count me in!
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Craig Wilusz

From the website:
Important Rules:
All drivers must be at least 10 years of age and 52-inches in height to drive solo. Anyone who does not meet these requirements may ride in one of our Double Seaters along with a paying adult age 18 and older or holds a valid Driver's License and the Child rides for FREE. We supply mandatory helmets.

So who does Shuckerow  ride with?
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur