Hampton Fall Fling

Started by Joe Healey, October 13, 2017, 03:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Healey

Since I am not going to the NAs I was thinking about going to the Hampton regatta. Not sure if there will a good turn out or not. Anyone have any info on this?
Viper 121 Live Wire

Parker Hoblin

Current registration only has a lone 505 listed.

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/15618

At least the one guy who has signed up has a great boat name. "Covfefe"
#22 'Mongoose' Bennett Built

Steve Taylor

All of the Hampton boats going to NAs are coming back afterwards so we'll be here for Fall Fling. Hope to see you there! Let us know if you need housing or anything. The Saturday night Oyster Roast is a party not to be missed!

Joe Healey

How many boats do you expect?
Viper 121 Live Wire

Peter Beardsley

There are 8 boats in Hampton, so there's a chance for this to get a decent turnout.  If we could confirm that all of the Hampton teams are attending, then I suspect some others from up north who aren't going to Ft. Walton but who want to go to Sarasota could be talked into coming down and leaving their boats as an interim stop en route to Florida.
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Joe Healey

I'll sign up on Monday.   Hopefully you guys can get some confirmation from other boats. It's only 2 weeks away.
Viper 121 Live Wire

Justin L Morris

I'll be at  Hampton Yacht Club's Fall Fling! I think most of our  7 boat fleet is planning on it, though not signed up yet, 3 boats at NAs.