Project Wanted

Started by Beezer, May 11, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beezer

Hey all - Spend a couple years doing a total rehab on a J/24. At the time, mostly cursed the project because it kept us from sailing until it was done.  Finished the project and then sold the boat. But now my garage is a lonely place and needs another project. Also, first baby is on the way so this is a good time to have a project that keeps me around the house for awhile.

Looking to rehab a Viper 640 if there is one out there that needs it. Looking to get in cheap and build sweat equity.

If anyone knows of a project-boat quality Viper out there, please let me know. I think this would be our only way into the fleet at this time (financially) and I actually really enjoy doing the rehab.  Last project came out great and is currently winning races on the west coast, the new owner says.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide or direction you can point me. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren Gilbert

Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Peter Beardsley

Yep - that is probably the main "project boat" out there these days. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Justin Scott

Hi Beezer.....where are you and what is your name?   It will help us know where to dig.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee