HPDO Oct. 8-9 - registration open

Started by Peter Beardsley, August 02, 2016, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Beardsley

HPDO registration is open.  Always a large turnout for Vipers.  If you're from any point north of the 32nd parallel and planning to sail in Bermuda, HPDO will be good practice and you'll want to ship your Viper out shortly thereafter, so if you need to get your boat to the NY metro area for one of the two New Jersey shipping points, consider making plans to race.  http://www.yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=2830
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Peter Beardsley

Also, the 2016 HPDO will be the Viper Mid Atlantic Championship this year.  NOR amendment has been posted on yachtscoring.com
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Peter Beardsley

Now up to 13 Vipers and the late fee of $50 kicks in after August 31, so sign up ASAP. 
Viper 333 "Glory Days"

Peter Beardsley

Now up to 20 entries and less than 2 days before the late fee kicks in.
Viper 333 "Glory Days"

Cole Constantineau

Nice!  30 Vipers, this is going to be fun!

Jason Hyerstay

Streetwise registered and paid. I just hope my crew can make it too!

It has a been a great year for us locally, but difficult to travel, so I'm looking forward to going on the road after our Lake Champlain event!

Cheers
Jason Hyerstay - Streetwise - Viper 640 #195 - Lake Champlain Yacht Club, Shelburne, Vermont, USA, https://lcyc.info

Peter Beardsley

If anyone needs crew, please let me know ASAP - I have a couple of people available. 
Viper 333 "Glory Days"