Noroton Viper Open - June 4th and 5th

Started by Joe Healey, April 22, 2016, 12:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Healey

Hi all,

Its that time of year again and those of you that didn't get any winter sailing in must be chomping at the bit to get back out on the water. I would like to invite all Viper competitors to sail with us in the waters off of Noroton Yacht Club. The outstanding Noroton race committee will be on hand to ensure things go smoothly on the course. Relax on the club patio overlooking the harbor with a beer (provided by Heineken) before dinner on Saturday evening. We had a great time last year lets do it again.

Link to online registration below.

Who will be the first to register ?

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/12585
Viper 121 Live Wire

Peter Beardsley

I signed up but it's not showing up yet and hopefully you get to be the first entry as event chair Joe!
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Joe Healey

I was waiting for someone else to be first. I'll be next. Shoulder surgery went well I should be good by the end of May.

PS:

Nice sailing in Charleston.
Viper 121 Live Wire

Peter Beardsley

8 Vipers signed up for this one now.  Given that it is back-to-back with LYC Memorial Day, if any teams from outside the area wanted to do both (for those who don't know, as the crow flies, the two venues are at most 12 miles from each other), we can probably work out some convenient local storage options. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"