Fear and Loathing in Sarasota ...

Started by Beezer, April 13, 2016, 07:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beezer

If you are a Sarasota Viperer, AND you didn't go to CRW, AND you have a hankerin' to give a couple who are interested in the class a ride between now and Saturday, then this post is for you. :-)

We are brand new west coast transplants to DC who are in Sarasota on vacation. If there is a way to get a ride on a boat while we are here, we would love it. If not, that's okay too. We will start making puppy dog eyes at Hampton, VA if it comes to that.

Travis Yates

Very much wish I had the ability go Viper sailing but #244 is packed up and I am enroute out of the country (or I would be at CRW). I believe at present there are no Sarasota Vipers with rigs up at the Sailing Squadron, if you get down here often we will get you next time. Otherwise I would get in touch with Geoff Ewenson as he is the Viper fleet promoter in Annapolis.
Sidewinder
USA #244
Sarasota Sailing Squadron

Dan Tucker

Race it like you stole it.

Steve Taylor

Let us know if you want to come down to hampton!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Beezer

We are very interested in sailing Vipers either in Hampton or Annapolis. Both are local. We are moving for the next week or so, so will be a little preoccupied. Thereafter, however, we would love to meet the fleet, meet the boat, and discover for ourselves all the things you all already know about why this needs to be our next boat. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Taylor

We have a local OD regatta at HYC on Sunday May 15 and were planning to get a few boats out for a practice day on Sunday May 22.