2016 Gulf Coast Championships

Started by Craig Wilusz, January 31, 2016, 08:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Wilusz

The 2016 Viper 640 Gulf Coast Championships has been awarded to Fairhope Yacht Club, Alabama, May 21-22, 2016. To be held in conjunction with the Gulf Yachting Association Opening Regatta and kick off to the GYA Sportboat Championship and Interclub Series. All Viper 640 sailors, teams, and boats, are invited and encouraged to attend this historic event which starts off the implementation of the Viper 640 being sailed in the Gulf Yachting Association's prestigious Capedevielle series in 2018.

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Viper-640-Gulf-Coast-Championships-2016-787723047974317/?fref=nf
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Justin Scott

I got this email message:-

"Rumor has it Michelle Lee of the Sarasota Sailing Squadron is waiting for registration to open so she and her team can prepare to defend their 2015 Gulf Coast Championship title and take home her second Top Female Skipper award."

To which I replied:-

"I pity the man (let alone woman)who tries and takes a title away from Michelle, Nicky and Vanessa. 
Beware an invitation to go out for a "friendly social drink" the night before.  You will probably wake up in a ditch in a very seedy neighborhood with a cracking headache, no shoes and a card planted between your teeth that says "Choir Boys"."
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

scott ballard

So, is there an entry list or registration page open?

Craig Wilusz

Not yet, Scott.  let me see what I can do on that.  Craig
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Craig Wilusz

Rumor from Alabama is to expect a registration page up some time next week.....
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Craig Wilusz

Registration is open at www.nextsailor.com. will get exact link posted when I am not on a tiny cell phone .  Craig
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Craig Wilusz

Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur