Doyle Boston Sails 2015 North American Incentive Plan!

Started by Brad Boston, September 14, 2015, 12:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Boston

Good day so it looks like an awesome event is shaping up for both the HPDO and the 2015 NA's. So as part of the build up for the event we have a bit of production we can move around to ensure that any last minute Viper Sail orders can be completed.

To sweeten the pot we will off the attached incentive program for new Doyle Boston Viper Sails. We also plan on having RIB and a coach on the water at both events to help all competitors get the most out of their boats! If you have any questions give me a call or an email
Brad

Craig Wilusz

Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Brad Boston

We are really pleased to offer this discount at this time ! 50 vipers on the line is unbelievable...nice work to all that made this happen..
We are also happy to say that we will have a support boat on the water helping boats tune up starting Monday before the NA's, and debriefs every night to help out..
We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Brad Boston
Jackpot 235

Brad Boston

Hey Everyone,
It was real nice seeing everyone at Sarasota last weekend! They really know how to run a great event and get races off.
We brought (Doyle Boston Sailmakers) 3 new Jibs down to Sarasota for the testing. We decided to build a Technora Jib and a radial Dacron sail along with our standard Poly sail that will be the bench mark. The reason for the Dacron sail is to explore all options of materials. (Some think this maybe a step backwards but time will tell).
All three jibs were used and rotated for the two days of racing so we can keep even hours on them.
We will keep you posted how it is going and please make sure you take the time and sail with them to see the differences.

Brad Boston

Dave Nickerson

Any photos yet of the test jibs?
Any initial impressions or feedback?
Viper #208 - Noank, CT

Tim Carter

No photos but I flew the Technora test jib on Sunday.  Seemed fast, too bad my boat could not keep up with it.
Lt Coast Gov

Dan Tucker

Quote from: Tim Carter on December 17, 2015, 03:09:43 PM
No photos but I flew the Technora test jib on Sunday.  Seemed fast, too bad my boat could not keep up with it.
Boat or crew?? ;)
Race it like you stole it.

Tim Carter

When we were not Clamming, we were lashing..   Should have been gluing..

Oh, we should go that way??

Great times, great hosts, great seeing Rocco again and meeting Little Rocco.  :)
Lt Coast Gov

Justin Scott

Can anyone understand what Timbo is saying?

Can one detect slurring online?
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Peter Beardsley

I know what he's saying.  Glad that he resurrected the Mark III equivalent of a barn boat for his east coast steed.  We all wish I had been able to get the double stack trailer to Florida faster to allow him time to put the boat together instead of them having a Saturday morning shakedown for the first time the boat had been raced in 6+ years. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Dan Tucker

The Rocco references may be a Sailing Anarchy reference to myself & my daughter.

But it IS tough to tell through the slurring.
Race it like you stole it.