Holmenkol

Started by Drew Harper, March 11, 2015, 05:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Harper

Yup, I have some. This stuff makes your kites very slippery and lasts typically for most of a season. Works WAY better than McLube as it drys on after application and stays intact even after getting wet.

25ml kit (does one kite)
Cost is $50 including Priority shipping.

100ml kit (does a bunch of kites, comes in 2 bottles so you use as much or as little as you want)
Cost is $185 including Priority shipping.

If you want some, we take M/C, Visa and Amex   415-543-7333

#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

John Learmonth

Can you post this to Australia
John L
Aus

Drew Harper

As most of you know, Holmenkol is no longer made...(damnitalltohell) I bought the last of it last year and I still have some left. This stuff makes your kites very slippery and lasts typically for most of a season. Works WAY better than McLube as it drys on after application and stays intact even after getting wet. I typically get a whole season out of one application on a kite.

25ml kit (does one kite)
Cost is $45 including Priority shipping. (USA only)

100ml kit (does a bunch of kites, comes in 2 bottles so you use as much or as little as you want)
Cost is $150 including Priority shipping.  (USA only)

If you want some, give us a call, we take M/C, Visa and Amex   415-543-7333

Henry Amthor

Glaser Sails in Long beach sells it in smaller quantity's

Tim Carter

Lt Coast Gov

Drew Harper

Quote from: Tim Carter on May 15, 2017, 12:47:14 PM
I went overseas for mine..

http://www.sailboats.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=sealnglide

Sailboats UK are out....Holmenkol has stopped making this product until they get orders for hundreds and hundreds of gallons. Not sure if Pease Glaser has any either but we still have a half dozen small kits and 5 large kits left.

Henry Amthor

I think Pease & Jay call it "Seal N Glide".= Slippery stuff!

Drew Harper

This stuff makes your kites very slippery and lasts typically for most of a season. Works WAY better than McLube as it drys on after application and stays intact even after getting wet. I typically get a whole season out of one application on a kite.

25ml kit (does one kite)
Cost is $40 including Priority shipping. (plus tax if you're in Cali) (USA only)

100ml kit (does a bunch of kites (6+), comes in 2 bottles so you use as much or as little as you want)
Cost is $125 including Priority shipping.  (USA only)

If you want some, give us a call, we take M/C, Visa and Amex   415-543-7333
[/quote]