Doyle Boston Sailmakers Fall Special

Started by Brad Boston, October 25, 2013, 02:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Boston

Doyle Boston Sailmakers would like to share our Fall savings with everyone. We continue working on having the fastest and most durable sail out there with the Best price!

Brad Boston
(519)344-5236
[email protected]

Jeff Jones

I also hear that these boston guys are now offering carbon mast brackets based on the original design.   

First ten people who order a full set get a free bracket?   

Glenn Vanheel

F'ing Walker!

Brad Boston

If you have been around us at a regatta you know we always share and create a good gathering after racing:)
Brad

Justin Scott

If that was free beer, why was Brad serving it out of a rum bottle?
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Eddy Parker

I saw where there is a new "strongest" beer in the world now that is about 140 proof, and it's called Snake Venom - maybe that is what he was serving.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/drinks/9342086/Meet-the-worlds-strongest-beer

Somers Kempe

Rum and Gatorade. Shuck said it was good.
Viper 640 #262 - "Smokin" - Bermuda

Brad Boston

He drinks anything!  Ask him about being "Blow Boat Champ"!!

Brad Boston

One week left at these prices...Thanks to all that have ordered! I really look forward to the up and coming season.

Brad Boston
[email protected]

Brad Boston

We have decided to extend our Discount Savings for another two weeks!! We have had so many take advantage already with theses low prices that we are going to extend a little longer. I will be going into full production of the Bulk order soon. If you need sails for under the tree I can get these done also. We have a really busy year planed for the Viper, I can't wait to see you there!

Talk to you soon.

Brad Boston
(519)344-5236