Mambo Kings is looking for a Third for HPDO Oct 12/13

Started by Justin Scott, October 07, 2013, 07:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Scott

Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Justin Scott

Landed a great third for HPDO. First time on the Viper. He is now 100% hooked on Viper racing. Please welcome John McGarry to the class.
Viper - Mambo Kings

Peter Beardsley

Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Justin Scott

You raise an important point.

I don't tend to post crew contact info on the public forum.....but I like to sign all of Mambo's crew up for receiving the Viper newsletter. 
I previously used to do this quite easily with access to the SN database but most members didn't have this access. When I tried to enter crew contact info on the website I hit a roadblock.

Our website states:
"The Viper Class Association places a strong emphasis in recognizing the teamwork essential to sail in Vipers and the importance of crew. Owner members can register their crew for newsletters and access to the website for no additional dues."

BUT, when I try to enter their contact information here http://www.viper640.org/class-assoc/join , we are asked for $40. I have a friends and crew list of around 30 people that I forward Viper info to, I would love to have them on the Viper contact list. Can I suggest we have an online sign up form for our crews.
Viper - Mambo Kings

Garrett Johns

Justin, funny you just brought this up. Working on a fix including a button on the front page to sign up to be on the Class email list.
Coming soon....hopefully!
USA 129
Anacortes WA

Justin Scott

Quote from: Garrett Johns on October 22, 2013, 10:58:14 PM
Justin, funny you just brought this up. Working on a fix including a button on the front page to sign up to be on the Class email list.
Coming soon....hopefully!

You de man Garrett!
Viper - Mambo Kings

Justin Scott

I like to see the M Kings getting over 150 views when we post for crew!

It makes us feel luv'd. Now, all we need is for y'all to show us a little more luv on the race course.
Viper - Mambo Kings