Looking for crew for the Newport Regatta

Started by Zach Freeborn, July 05, 2013, 06:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach Freeborn

I need crew for all three days of the Newport regatta next week.  If you want to sail contact me here or at w_z_free at msn dot com.
#85 "Greenthumb"
Newport, RI

Joe Healey

Also looking for 1 crew for the Newport regatta
Viper 121 Live Wire

Dan Tucker

I can give up one for Sunday...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Race it like you stole it.

Joe Healey

Viper 121 Live Wire

Justin Scott

A well known rock star sailor would enjoy the chance to crew on a Viper this weekend.
Really nice guy. Just wants to sail the Viper for fun. Happy to fill in for someone for a day if anyone is short handed. Totally Corinthian attitude - Not only can you not pay him but he'll buy the beer.

He can help your boat go faster or just chill. He can do tactics or just do what he's told.

Call me or PM if this appeals to anyone. 
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Justin Scott

Quote from: Justin Scott on July 10, 2013, 09:26:57 PM
A well known rock star sailor would enjoy the chance to crew on a Viper this weekend.
Really nice guy. Just wants to sail the Viper for fun. Happy to fill in for someone for a day if anyone is short handed. Totally Corinthian attitude - Not only can you not pay him but he'll buy the beer.

He can help your boat go faster or just chill. He can do tactics or just do what he's told.

Placed.  No autographs or inside scoop on AC 34 ruddergate etc.....just happy to sail with the Viper fleet and drink some mojitos.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Craig Walker

Quote from: Justin Scott on July 12, 2013, 10:09:22 AM
Quote from: Justin Scott on July 10, 2013, 09:26:57 PM

Placed.  No autographs or inside scoop on AC 34 ruddergate etc.....just happy to sail with the Viper fleet and drink some mojitos.

Oh come on, now that he got a ride, tell us who it is!!
Viper #212, Boiling Point