Sarasota Viper Fleet

Started by Brad Boston, November 20, 2012, 09:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Vogel

Anyone doing any sailing the 10/27-11/1? Making a trip down to FL to visit some family and would love to get a sail in

Peter Beardsley

Josh - not sure how often these guys are on the forums - let me know if you need their personal emails.  In the meantime, stay tuned for news about a winter circuit, with a few events in Sarasota bookending the Miami events Mar. 2-8. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Josh Vogel

Thanks for the heads up Peter. Any event in Sarasota would be awesome. I have family in the area who could host crews and provide temporary boat storage within 20 minutes of SSS.

Peter Beardsley

Turns out SSS can also provide boat storage for a couple of months for a very reasonable fee.  Stay tuned.  It'll be great to have some local FL Vipers to play with though and a chance to go out there regularly with them. 
Viper 640 East Coast Regional VP / Class Governor
Viper 333 "Glory Days"
Formerly Viper 269 "Great Scott!", Viper 222 "Ghost Panda" and Viper 161 "Vicious Panda"

Justin Scott

The crew from Mambo Kings is on his way back from sailing at SSS in the F18 champs and would love us to take the Viper down there.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Brad Boston

Jim Sears

Hey Sarasota fleet!  Are you guys planning on sailing the St Pete NOOD?  Our team is looking to be at that regatta in something and if there'll be a Viper fleet, then we'll try to bring a boat.
-Jimbo
F.N.G.
USA-148
SoCal

David Hillmyer

Hey Jim,

I'll pass the word regarding the St. Pete Nood. I for one can't do it as I'll busy that weekend at a Laser Regatta. If there's enough interest, I'd consider chartering my boat.

Dave

Dave Banyard

Jim,

I am out of town that weekend, and unable to do the NOOD.  There are two Sarasota regattas in the works around that time (pre and post Miami).  They are on the schedule in the "Gulf Coast" section of the forum and Travis is working on details.

Dave

USA 119