Harken Covers for your Viper

Started by Harken Canvas, April 11, 2012, 09:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harken Canvas

Protect your Viper with quality covers from Harken Canvas.  Bottom, Top, Rudder and Mast covers are all available.  The covers are made in the USA in our Pewaukee factory out of Top Gun fabric that is 100% polyseter with acrylic impregnation that resists UV damage and mildew.  

Bottom Cover: $578
Top Cover: $604
Padded Rudder Cover: $56
Mast Cover: $155

Please visit www.harkencanvas.com or email [email protected]

Dave Nickerson

Oakley - Which boat at Charleston will have these covers?  Would like to see them.
Viper #208 - Noank, CT

Tom Peterson

Dave,
I have the top cover and will bring to charleston if you are interested. I did not buy the bottom since I had one but the boat in the pictures is mine. Both covers fit great. My previous boat had covers with the same material and held up really well.
Tom
Viper #106 "Widespread Panic"

Patrick Daniel

Dave,
I have the bottom, mast, and rudder covers from Harken and will have them at CRW.

Justin Scott

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a putting together a group deal for Harken covers.

I bought a Harken top cover with my Viper in 1998. I travel everywhere with my boat, and put the cover on winter (South circuit) and summer (LIS and Marblehead). The cover is probably in use 9 months of the year.  I am still using it today. It is protecting the boat in the parking lot at Charleston.

Oakley,   What is the warranty on these things? My cover is 14 years young. I think the zip might be ready to replace, a couple of the teeth are missing. Unacceptable?

I have a bottom cover from another manufacturer which lasted about half way down 95 to Miami. Going back to Harken next time.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Harken Canvas

Hi Justin

Drop me an email and I'll give you my mobile number and we can talk about your cover.

Thanks!

Oakley
HARKEN EAST

PS The Harken service trailer will be at Charleston RW if anyone has any issues.  We are also testing out a new flat fender design that I think will be perfect for the Viper.

Darren Gilbert

My cover needs servicing...unfortunately (for me) it's not a Harken cover :(
Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Harken Canvas

Darren

We can fix your cover if you send it to us. Shoot me an email and I can get you sorted.

Cheers

Oakley
Harken East

Darren Gilbert

Wow!  That's service!

I'll be down in Charleston next week so I'll seek you guys out.
Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Matt Sole

Quote from: Harken Canvas on April 13, 2012, 08:05:35 AM
We are also testing out a new flat fender design that I think will be perfect for the Viper.

Thank god.
Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Tom Peterson

I am testing the fenders on my boat...come have a cocktail and check them out! Bay 3 has it all going on!!!
Viper #106 "Widespread Panic"

Matt Sole

Booze it or lose it

Hijack GBR 78

Harken Canvas

We're working it out right now. I'm thinking about $180 but it's still in the testing stage. We've only made a prototype so far and we'll be testing it at Charleston.

See you all there!

Cheers

Oakley
Harken East

Jay Harrell

If I bring an old cover with me to CRW, could you put a new zipper in it so I wouldn't need to deal with shipping it around?  The zipper has succumbed to southern UV exposure and the teeth are falling out.  (It's not a Harken cover, but I do have a new Harken cover already on order with Mary)

--Jay

Quote from: Harken Canvas on April 13, 2012, 08:05:35 AM
Hi Justin

Drop me an email and I'll give you my mobile number and we can talk about your cover.

Thanks!

Oakley
HARKEN EAST

PS The Harken service trailer will be at Charleston RW if anyone has any issues.  We are also testing out a new flat fender design that I think will be perfect for the Viper.

Harken Canvas

Hey Jay

I'm sorry to say you'd still have to ship it back to have Mary do the repair.

Thanks and I'll see everyone in Charleston. I arrive on Wed noonish. Stop by te trailer and Harv can locate me.

Cheers,

Oakley