Atlanta sailing??

Started by Tim Carter, January 19, 2012, 08:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Carter

I may be in Atlanta for a work thingy Mar 9-11...  anything happing there??
Lt Coast Gov

Ben Steinberg

Drake Borer

Ouch!................from a committee member no less.

Tim Carter

Hey, I'm not proud.....  I like Blonds, Brunettes, even Redheaded stepchildren...    ;)
Lt Coast Gov

Jay Harrell

Quote from: Tim Carter on January 19, 2012, 10:28:43 PM
Hey, I'm not proud.....  I like Blonds, Brunettes, even Redheaded stepchildren...    ;)

Besides, there's two Vipers in Atlanta and only one VX to be delivered shortly.  Not to mention a whole bunch of Melges 24 up on Lake Lanier.

But to the point, I don't know of anything going on that weekend, but you should contact Kent Rogers directly and ask him if he's sailing that weekend.  You also might want to directly contact former Viper owner Gary Umberger about Melges opportunities.   I don't think either of them follow the forums, but you can get email addresses from the class database.

--J

Justin Scott

Great to hook up with Gary again. He is pretty active with his M24, and at Charleston last year, he tied up alongside the Viper nest and we exchanged Viper rum for Melges rum.

It was again noticeable that Viper rum is a lot faster in breeze than Melges rum.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Drew Harper

Quote from: Justin Scott on January 20, 2012, 12:37:45 PM
Great to hook up with Gary again. He is pretty active with his M24, and at Charleston last year, he tied up alongside the Viper nest and we exchanged Viper rum for Melges rum.

It was again noticeable that Viper rum is a lot faster in breeze than Melges rum.

Yeah, and the Viper rum comes with Viperettes :-D
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"