available to crew in southern Florida

Started by David Guerra, November 19, 2011, 03:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Guerra

My name is David and I am a former viper owner. I currently sail a vanguard 15 but i plan to get another Viper eventually.  I live in Sebring, Fl and I would like to get back into Viper sailing. if there are any Viper owners in southern Florida please contact me.

Robert Bernard

How about Melbourne? Its not quite southern Florida. I have #76. She's not presently in sailing shape due to a keel bolt problem, but should be back to sailing soon.
Viper #76   Navi-Gator

David Guerra

i dont mind driving to melbourne. are you planning on going to the barcardi cup? when do you plan to get back on the water? i'm pretty busy until mid december.  do you have a crew? my email is in my profile.

Justin Scott

David.....Great to hear from you again.

We had some good times in St Pete!!!   Your co-skipper and the original Viperettes!

Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Robert Bernard

Check out www.sail-race.com and click on Melbourne yacht club. During the winter we have rum races every other Sunday. Just some friendly PHRF racing. I'm hoping to do some of the big races this year. I've had difficulty getting steady crew. And the boat has needed some work. Should be ready to get back in the water by the next rum race in December, assuming my keel repair works.
Viper #76   Navi-Gator