Crew Availible

Started by Ryan Smith, November 14, 2011, 01:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Smith

Hello
I would love  to get into the Viper fleet next season. I have been watching the class for sometime. I have never sailed a Viper but have lots of time in everything from Stars to F18's. I am located in Southern Ontario. Please let me know if anyone needs a crew.
Cheers
Ryan

Lee Shuckerow

Quote from: Ryan Smith on November 14, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
Hello
I would love  to get into the Viper fleet next season. I have been watching the class for sometime. I have never sailed a Viper but have lots of time in everything from Stars to F18's. I am located in Southern Ontario. Please let me know if anyone needs a crew.
Cheers
Ryan
IM me on the forum and we will try to get you a ride. If there is a Detroit NOOD regatta next year I try to do a Viper demo day out of crescent yacht club. We have five boats in there lower ontario area. two in metro detroit, one in sarnia and two over in London. There are some other boats over near Niagara and in Ottawa.
Jackpot  #235

Matt Rowlinson

Hello
Cheers
Ryan

Hi Ryan---where are you located? We sail out of BHYC in Oakville.

Matt.

Darren Gilbert

Quote from: Lee Shuckerow on November 23, 2011, 12:08:11 PM
Hello
Cheers
Ryan
IM me on the forum and we will try to get you a ride. If there is a Detroit NOOD regatta next year I try to do a Viper demo day out of crescent yacht club. We have five boats in there lower ontario area. two in metro detroit, one in sarnia and two over in London. There are some other boats over near Niagara and in Ottawa.

Isn't there 2 in Sarnia now?  Kelly and 165?

Hi Ryan, I'm one of the boats in London.  Between one of the Southern Ontario boats/Eastern Michigan boats we'll have to get you out for a ride.

Cheers!
Darren
Formerly Black Sheep (#29), Black Sheep II (#194) and Black Sheep III (#106)

Ryan Smith

Thanks everyone, I looking forward to getting on one.
I am located in Burlington.

Matt Rowlinson

Quote from: Ryan Smith on November 25, 2011, 02:28:24 PM
Thanks everyone, I looking forward to getting on one.
I am located in Burlington.

Right in the neighborhood--shoot me an email at mrowlinsonATmac.com and I will definitely be in touch next season to get you on the boat.

cheers, Matt.

Ryan Smith

Never made it out last season, would love to try to get out this summer. Anyone looking for crew for any events in the area?
Ryan