2011 Sarnia Viper NA's

Started by Brad Boston, August 31, 2011, 03:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Boston

I believe this is the first time that the Viper North Americans have been outside of the USA. Is there anything else Sarnia Yacht Club can do for you to get you here for the regatta. We have a cheap entry that includes-Food,Drinks,Housing on boats if needed,Hotels 1 mile away....

We sail in amazing Bright Blue Fresh water that you can see the bottom at 25?. we are only a 30 second sail out to the lake from the Harbour. Our club overlooks the lake and there are a bunch of parks on the water to view the sailing.

If you are on the fence and need more info on something please ask and we can help out. If you think you need crew just ask and we can help out.

It really is an easy drive from most places under 12 hours.

Be part of History......1st NA's outside of the USA....

Brad Boston

Drake Borer

Brad

you are killing me.  I would love to be there (it was 112 degrees here last sunday, the lake has dried up and I feel like I live in hell).  Unfortunately you live more than 20 hrs drive from me, and there is no way I can get the time off. It sounds like heaven and if I could make it I would.  Have a couple of dozen drinks for me,...I'll be there in spirit!

db

Jeff Jones

Drake i'll double-stack your boat up and back.   You can fly up Wed - miss wed,thurs,friday, sat - fly back home on Sunday.   

I'll even let you have arnold back

Brad Boston

Fly into Flint MI and we will pick you up...Flint has good priced Airfare from Houston.
Brad

Drake Borer

Yeah, I've heard that pie in the sky, "I'll double stack your boat" before.  Seems to me I was drivin back from Mardi Gras Race week, towin a boat ;)
Next thing I'll hear is you that are willing to take my wife on as "crew"!  I know you all to well Mr. Jones!!!

If you can find someone to operate for me and cover the ER, I'm in

Jeff Jones

hey man, excuses are like.. well.. forgedaboudit.  didnt want to let you have "get in the bag" arnold back anyway