North American Champs 2011

Started by Brad Boston, August 24, 2011, 03:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Boston

I believe this is the first time that the Viper North Americans have been outside of the USA. Is there anything else Sarnia Yacht Club can do for you to get you here for the regatta. We have a cheap entry that includes-Food,Drinks,Housing on boats if needed,Hotels 1 mile away....

We sail in amazing Bright Blue Fresh water that you can see the bottom at 25?. we are only a 30 second sail out to the lake from the Harbour. Our club overlooks the lake and there are a bunch of parks on the water to view the sailing.

If you are on the fence and need more info on something please ask and we can help out. If you think you need crew just ask and we can help out.

It really is an easy drive from most places under 12 hours.

Brad Boston

Jay Harrell

Quote from: Brad Boston on August 24, 2011, 03:29:47 PM
It only takes Jackpot 10 hours to get home from Newport. This regatta is not that far for people to come.

What can I do to help people out??????

Brad

Honestly, I've heard that Jackpot drives as fast as they sail, so as they say, your mileage may vary.

But still, Sarnia is well worth the trip from the Northeast.

Joe Healey

Trying to put a crew toegether! Good chance I will be there.
Viper 121 Live Wire

Brad Boston

If I can help in any way please let me know.
Brad

Craig Wilusz

Brad,

Is there a list of required safety items us Yankees (and in my case, Rebel) should be aware of that may be required in The Great White North?  Sailing north of I-10 gets confusing for me.
Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Brad Boston

We use all our USA equipment on Jackpot.

Brad Boston

When are people flying in to the NA?s. If we can coordinate times we may send the Doyle Van to pick people up. Let me know?
Brad

Jeff Jones

I have one crew landing at 6:00 PM Tuesday.   My othe - will advise.

Brad Boston

I have a couple of Houses and boats left if anyone would like to save Money. Please let me know if you need these.

Brad

Tony Chapman

brad - i am arriving into detroit airport on tuesday 9/27 at 4.15pm.  let me know if you have the van in the area so my crew does not have to drive to get me or let me know if anyone else is arriving around that time and we can get them also

Kelly Bechard

Thanks to some hard working volunteers at the club the new docks are in and ready to go for the Vipers. We have room for everyone to have their own spot on the dock and extra space if any other Vipers want to make a last minute trip to Sarnia for the regatta. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.