viper pictures.....post them here!

Started by Ben Jacobsen, July 27, 2011, 08:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Jacobsen

I know there's a video thread, but I thought it'd be fun to get some shots up of our boats in a thread where we can all share?  

In case you don't know how to post images, try this:  just type out [ img ] (w/o the spaces) then past the image URL in, then type [ /img ] (also w/o the spaces)  after the URL and the forum will just display the image inline for you.  If you have a flickr account you can also easily grab and share images using their BBcode links.  

Justin Scott

That one is small but a keeper.

I think the one of the little Benlet steering should go on our front page. A picture is worth a 1000 words.
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Scott Ellis

Good times in the PNW :)

Barrel of Monkeys
USA 147
Anacortes, WA

Jay Harrell

More kids on Vipers...

Here's Salena first Viper race back in March 2007 at age 5...

https://picasaweb.google.com/jharrell26/SalenaRacesTheViper

The attached photo is earlier this year with a friend on board.  The girls helped us to a third overall finish behind only Brian Bennett and Craig and Debra.

And you'll see Salena handling the jib again next weekend at the Sarnia One Design

Craig Wilusz

Craig and Deborah
#100 Myasasaur

Somers Kempe

Having a blast last week in Bermuda with two kids and a buddy during our summer four day weekend celebration.  PHRF racing around the islands in 12-16 knots against a group of Etchells, J105, J80, IOD's windsurfers, and anything else that floats.

with the resulting hardware.

Viper 640 #262 - "Smokin" - Bermuda

Dan Tucker

Ben,

Is that your dad and your daughter? Ages?
Race it like you stole it.

Ben Jacobsen

Quote from: Dan Tucker on August 02, 2011, 02:27:30 PM
Ben,

Is that your dad and your daughter? Ages?

That's my Dad and my son.  Jake is 65 years young, Elias is 3 years old.  Isabella (my daughter) is 4 months old right now, so not quite old enough for the viper yet, but soon. :)

Quote from: Somers Kempe on August 01, 2011, 04:28:57 PM
Having a blast last week in Bermuda with two kids and a buddy during our summer four day weekend celebration.  PHRF racing around the islands in 12-16 knots against a group of Etchells, J105, J80, IOD's windsurfers, and anything else that floats.

wow, that must have been a BLAST.  How many vipers are in Bermuda?

Justin Scott

The picture of Jake and Elias sitting together is priceless. Identical smiles and clear family resemblance.

There could be a bubble coming from Grandad's head "I could do with a cold beer"
Elias "Me too".
Viper - Mambo Kings
Right Coast Refreshments Committee

Somers Kempe

Only one at the moment, but we are slowly turning heads and chipping away at the establishment.  Stay tuned.
Viper 640 #262 - "Smokin" - Bermuda

Ben Jacobsen

Nice front page post BTW!!!!

more from last tuesday (we actually won our first race and won the night, but it was tight with 2 boats with 5 total points, but the other two went 2-3 and 3-2 where we had 1-4):

this is Zach:

my camera does panos in camera, so sorry for the weird vertical seams in the sky, but I'm too lazy to stitch anything myself anymore:

Drew Harper

Prominent Western Boating Magazine.

That's #104 on the cover (#149 in the background)
#189 UK Built Mark IV Viper "DILLIGAF"

Jay Harrell

Here's a nice photo of Joseph trimming spinnaker in Sarnia last Saturday...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tM0KHhV7OgUk6yXjl59HZlYj2aZkvKmTG-Pds3RTqTQ?feat=directlink

Hey Justin, how amazing is THAT.  

David Furna

55 chasing down a Beneteau 36.7, (unsuccessfully)...PHRF sucks.